19 June 2012

notebook

Most of the things I make these days are for our shop.
But for this small notebook I had someone special in mind.

Personally, I have a weakness for notebooks. I splurge on a couple of nice ones now and then, because I tell myself, I'm buying something practical. As a result, I'm currently keeping a stock that will suffice for the next ten years...

Although a crisp, unused notebook is a delight, they only get better once they are being used. Wrinkled edges, worn out backs, lost pages and all...


Hope you like this one An?

Material: Basic lined notebook with a cardboard cover, Brook bond tea card cockatoo, green decoration tape, neon pink washi tape, Carta Varese, old fashioned "glanzbild" or "poezieplaatje"(don't know the English word for this...).

1 comment:

Handige An said...

Ohhh! is dat voor mij?!! Waar heb ik dat dan aan verdiend? :) Ik vind 'm prachtig! Wat grappig; ik had op de één of andere manier de naam 'mooi hoor...' niet gekoppeld aan dit blog. Ik ben een groot fan van je mooie linten-webshop :)
Het is een prachtig notebook geworden, ik zou hem heel graag ontvangen. Al wordt ik er wel een beetje verlegen van zo,haha.
Maar ik herken het 'excuus' maar al te goed om notitieboekjes te kopen,dus ik zeg geen nee ;)