17 February 2012

Signed and sealed!

Today we (my business partner ad me) signed the lease contract for our Brick and Mortar shop. Excitement! Slightly scary too.
We have been planning this for two years, calculating, setting up a concept, surfing on "ups" and fighting some "downs". But now it all becomes reality. Second part of March is opening time!

We found a tiny but charming location in Munich, in our own neighbourhood. I'll show you some glimpses as we move along. It is going to be a kids store, and will have a mix of carefully chosen items, creative toys and DIY projects, as well as our own designs and reworked furniture.

But now, first of all, a couple of days off! Though I'm sure my head will be spinning ;).

I also look forward to catch up with my brother, who just returned from working on an aid project in Haiti. Seemingly a different world, but still our world too.

I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

nic said...

wie TOTAL aufregend!!!
herzlichen glückwunsch!!!

ganz liebe grüße
nic