11 May 2011

Crafter's Closet Part Three

I thought I went through this in the eighties, and it would never come back again. Something like the chicken pox, or wearing neon leg warmers in public, or having a poster of Duran Duran stuck on your wall. Once you've been there, you're done with it.

But seeing this letter case, a bout of nostalgia overwhelmed me, and I got weak. I totally forgot about what a dusting nightmare they really are.

But now it's a fact: We have a letter case in the house. It's big and dark brown, and I don't know where to go with it really. It's not even an original one from an old printer's shop.

Paint is almost inevitable. But I've got another idea lurking in the back of my head. It's going to be a lot of work, that I can say. But I'll give it a go. The overhaul is not going to be done within one week, so I'll strew in a couple of other posts and smaller projects in the mean time. I also hope to make some shots of my progress here and there, using this blog as a stick behind the door. Feel free to remind me, if it's taking too long ;)!

1 comment:

dancingbeastie said...

Aha. I have one of those kicking about too, so I'll be interested to see what you make of yours! :)