7 April 2011

Monday Stills on Thursday(evening)

Laptop had a virus, Back-up was acting weird too. So I got a bit scared of my computer, and thought a couple of days quarantine would do us both good. And it did. But I still owe you a "Monday Stills", right?


I like how this small box turned out. It wandered away already, as it was meant to be a gift. But I had a day to look at it.
I do have a weak spot for boxes. All kinds of them. The suspense of what could be inside...or the consideration of what you could actually put inside
.



Ah! Two birds in this case.
I'm not sure if Bird B (on the right) is enjoying Bird A's talkative mood, but it's too late for this season to pack up an leave. They're already nested ;)

2 comments:

{Nic Hildebrandt} luzia pimpinella said...

>>> I'm not sure if Bird B (on the right) is enjoying Bird A's talkative mood, but it's too late for this season to pack up an leave. They're already nested ;)<<<

*haha* that's exactely what i was thinking looking at these little guys! it's like one is going "birdblablablabla...." and the other is thinking: "oh my... when will she ever stop talking!?

so fun! :)

love your still... i just posted one today as well.

have a happy weekend, diana!

XOXO!
nic

Allison said...

Super sweet birds, but I gotta say that I'm eyeing that fabulous bird print! Lovely.