3 September 2010

miles

The times of traveling slowly come to an end here after two weeks of China (The husband, not me. I was green with envy of course), and three weeks Holland. And now we are slowly getting settled for shorter days and cooler nights.

Just one weekend abroad left on the agenda. Paris. Paris and work actually. But I'll make sure to sneak off for a nice bistro and a small shopping tour.


I wouldn't say no to rounding Cape Horn on this Clipper though. (Picture courtesy of my dearest husband. Taken at Sail Amsterdam 2010, when my camera died on me).



Ah, think of it full sail at 18 to 20 knots. But that's probably for another life (which might start in a week or so. You never know...). It was wonderful to see the tall ships sail in, accompanied by everyone and his boat. But tomorrow, early morning, I'll be making some miles by plane instead. In two days I'll be home again - and then hopefully back to more regular posting.

1 comment:

{Nic Hildebrandt} luzia pimpinella said...

welcome back again! :)

there are some awesome shopping tipps for PARIS in the september issue of the "we love living" mag by the way...

don't work too hard. have fun!
XO!
nic