10 July 2010

The game


What can I say? Ausnahmezustand. Exceptional circumstances. Noodtoestand.
The World Championships took a bit longer than expected.

Tomorrow is the last day, and "we" are still in. Germany because it's been my home for 15 years, Holland because I'm Dutch and spent the biggest part of my life there, Spain because it's the country of my childhood, and I can still see the pavement of the Ramblas when I close my eyes and so clearly remember the smell of a fresh tortilla or empanada.

All I really wish for is a good game. Viva!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Ja, wat een dillema zeg! Ik ga zo met een van mijn dochters naar het North Sea en als alle voetbalstrijden gestreden zijn sta ik (hopelijk) vóóraan bij Stevie Wonder! Ik wens je een fijne voetbalavond, groeten Claudia

Linda said...

Ich wünsche viel Glück und ich hoffe Holland gewinnt
Hup Holland

Liebe Grüsse Linda

Fledgling said...

YES! Come on over! Next Week is perfect!

I'm seeeeeerious.

XOXO -N.

FXOpenIndia said...

any forex traders in here?