25 May 2010

Work in process



I picked up some small ceramic tiles on Etsy, not knowing exactly what to do with them.
Now, with felt, floss and some beads added, I still don't know what to do with them, other than enjoy colour, form and all the possibilities ahead.

Blogging and crafting will be a bit irregular the coming week as the kids are home and the sun is out. But there is a little reading for you on Caught Crafting, where I interviewed Joan about her amazing collection.


I'll be back soon!

5 comments:

Clare B said...

They're beautiful. Will be interested to see what you end up creating with them.

doro K. said...

i absolutely love this!!
die sehen großartig aus! wow.

liebe grüße, doro.

Heather said...

Those are gorgeous, perfect on their own. I would put them in some tiny beautiful frames and put them somewhere you can see them everyday.

käselotti said...

I like your combination of materials. Though I'm not a big fan of felt, I think this looks really nice!

käselotti said...

I like your combination of materials. Though I'm not a big fan of felt, I think this looks really nice!