6 April 2010

Collected


Hello there! Hope you all had nice Easter holidays!
We spent a wonderful week, adding to our individual and shared collections. Both the short lived and the lasting kind. As there were...

..the collection resulting from a walk through grandpa's garden with my five year old. After I made above picture most of it was blown away by the spring breeze. I was happy to see though, that the birds finished their plates this winter ;) (the green plastic thing on the right). But I have no clue where that bone comes from...

...the ginormous collection of eggs we ended up with - consisting of paper, real and chocolate ones (these won't last very long...)

...the ever growing collection of memories coming from that good old house in Holland and the loved ones in and around it.

...the changes that are developing for my business, and the endless collection of possibilites and ideas that come with them. Maybe that's why the door and wings suddenly appeared when I made my new Spring blog banner...

Anyhow, they're all good things. We are lucky. I am. I hope you are too this Spring.

2 comments:

Mela said...

hi there,
love your treasures!!
and yes i too feel lucky this spring - love the new greens and whatever surprises life brings our way...

☼ ☼ ☼

dancingbeastie said...

Hello, I am glad to have stumbled across your pretty multi-national blog. Bavaria is such a gorgeous part of the world and one where, as Scots, we have been made very welcome on our visits to friends. (I think perhaps Bavarians sympathise with our ambivalence towards being part of a larger state!) I bet it is looking delightful at this time of year.

I love your use of colour and your fresh, breezy new banner. A sense of new ideas and beginnings...