18 March 2010

Magazine inspiration

I love magazines. Home Decoration, Architecture, Interviews, Food & Cooking, Geography, Business, Gossip, News ...you name it. I read it. For a long time, when my kids were still (really) small, magazines was all I could read. Nowadays, my amount of uninterrupted time allows me to dive into a book again for a couple of hours.

Still, each Friday morning, coffee at hand, I'll leaf through the Süddeutsche Magazin (amongst others). This magazine comes with our newspaper (and is generously left to me by my husband ;). Most of the times it's enjoyable, sometimes it's great, and now and then there is nothing in it that sticks with me. Last week however, it was definitely worth going through it, even if it were just for the birds.



See? Birds. And "10 for a Euro" plastic eggs. And paint. Makes this year's Easter decoration.
Anyone still has last week's "Süddeutsche Magazin" lying around? I do have some eggs in need of a bird...

2 comments:

Jolijou said...

this is gorgeous! such a great simple idea - must check if I still have our copy lying around...
thanks for sharing :o)

Claudia said...

Ken je eigenlijk het Nederlandse tijdschrift "FLOW"? Alleen al de schitterende papieren cadeaus in ieder nummer zijn het kopen waard.
Ik heb o.a. een vel papier met vogels, als je wilt, stuur ik het naar je op! Lieve groeten, Claudia