17 December 2009

Positive thinking



Christmas decoration status: 1 (See above: 30 cm birch tree wreath with baubles and felt stuff on it).
Oh no, I'm lying. I forgot the pine cone shaped, bees wax candle the husband bought. It smells good. Status should therefore read: 1,5

And I went to the hairdresser's. So that's done (Does this count as "decoration" as well?).
I'll look fancy dandy on Christmas Eve. That is, if I could persuade said hairdresser to drive with us to Holland, perched in between two children's seats, a big bag of toys on her lap, and a repertoire of songs and word games at hand. Then she could (re)do her styling magic before (every) Christmas dinner.

I also bought a present for myself (from Sanna Annukka). It was too expensive to ask anyone for it as a Christmas present. Sometimes it's better not to ask either, just secretly save some money.
All in all, pretty good progress, I think. A couple of days more and Christmas can come!
I do see the need to start shifting my attention away from myself, and towards other people though ;))...Christmas card writing would be a good start.

Well, if I don't meet you here or elsewhere in blogland during the remainder of this year: Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy 2010!

My wish for this and the following year, and a decade or 5 after that as well, is that the Kopenhagen conference becomes a success. Yep, such is my positive thinking.

1 comment:

Pomona said...

Have a very happy Christmas!

Pomona x