4 June 2009

She did it!

Nancy wrote a book. And as a long time Fledge-reader I just know, she didn't do a wishy-washy job on it either. I don't think she's capable of that ;). So I'd better get prepared for 144 pages of sewing fireworks, eye candy and patterns-to-run-off-with.

I wish you a good flight Nancy (What?!! Did I just write a "good" flight? I meant: A soaring high, ten-times-around-the-globe-flight, with champagne and "Marzipan" galore. Now, that's more like it!)
Make sure you wink out of the cockpit, when you pass by Munich!


3 comments:

Fledgling said...

*sniff*

Thank you, dear Diana.

-N.

Anairam said...

I hope you had a great birthday. I so loved your empty white room below - I have quite a lot of clutter, despite regular attempts to declutter! But yes, just to be able to sit and breathe in a room and not be distracted by Things!

Jacqueline said...

It's amazing how you can get the colors! The photos are yours? I am delighted! Hug and greetings from Brazil!