14 October 2008

no plan

The best weekends seem to be the ones you don't plan. They just happen. The last one, just two days ago, left me with a ton of new ideas, as I was playing with the flea market finds for myself the kids and we enjoyed a nice hike up into the autumn mountains with some glorious weather. It got me dribbling over a nice patch of land for sale bordering the side of a small lake. Can you imagine: Your own lake (..well kind of...). The thought of being able to gently row out in the morning sun...do some fishing, swimming, bird and cloud watching...

After this, I even liked doing the tax and updating my inventory. Ugh! Actually not. I did like the feeling of being able to tick it off though, so I could go back and play some more...

My husband and children are very patient with me.





1 comment:

Apron Thrift Girl said...

I love the word thrift in letters up against the checkered tablecloth. So sweet.