4 June 2008

Pet politics

It's that time of the week again: my kids want pets.
Horses, crocodiles, dogs, cats, snakes, turtles, tigers, rabbits, sharks. You name it, they want it. In our house. Right now.

You must know: We live in a city apartment. We have a great loggia but no garden. No salt water pool either.
You must also know: I'm not a pet lover. I'm more the outdoorsy type trying to catch glimpses of wild life beauty. Or the farm gal stomping through mud and chasing up the sheep.

So, my sweet girls, although, in a way, I admire your persistence, you might need to wait a bit longer to get your own menagerie.
Maybe…who knows…one day…I do love dogs…hmm,let’s see…
For now, I couldn’t ignore a special request. So here is Naila: Straight from the left-over-cotton-bag.


There’s no doubt though, that Frutsel is still the boss. She sailed in from here



Next move is on you girls!

4 comments:

nicolette said...

Slippery Naila.. love her.. as well as the o-my-bag-osaur and Frutsel. No walks in the park, no cat’s box.. Clever!

macati said...

loooove...

Fledgling said...

Oh, what an adorable snakey!

I feel like the worst mother in the world, because we've said no to a dog. I see my son eyeing dogs so longingly... I'm dropping the hint to my next door neighbors that they need to get a dog...

Not easy saying no...

XOXO -N.

Sanna said...

Hallo Diana,

oh, diese Schlange hat es mir besonders angetan.
Ich freue mich schon auf die Bänder. :-)

Liebe Grüße
Sanna