19 June 2008

organize, I need to organize.

Made a good start with my admin.

Just finished lesson nr. 1: Organization is everything. Bought folders. Boxes. Decided on a sideboard for my office. Crafted an indispensable piece for my business cards etc...




(Got a bit sidetracked with that one.)

Next is lesson 2: Reduction. If it doesn't fit the folders, boxes, sideboard, indispensable card holder: It has to go. Hmm, let's see what happens here, as this is where it usually goes wrong...
Oh well, I do FEEL a lot more organized now.

7 comments:

nicolette said...

Love your business card holdr!
My motto for this year was getting organized! We’re almost half way and I’m not organized at all. certainly need those other 6 months!

kosenrufu mama said...

i love your blog and of course your craft.... really lovely objects, animals...have a nice weekend

Nic said...

business girls need to be organized... don't they? LOVELEY!

ach diana, ich habe deinen oranje-jungs so sehr die daumen gedrückt... aber das war echt nix... *heul*

ich habe soviel mitleid, ich würde dir glatt die GIGI schenken, aber da bekomme ich wohl ärger mit ein paar wenigen anderen damen... ;o)

vielleicht hat oranje DIESMAL glück! *lach*

ganz liebe grüße
nic

Karin said...

Wow, what a gorgeous business card holder! I'm sure that will help you get organized. I could use some more boxes and folders myself... Your blog is great! /K

Fledgling said...

Hey Diana! Isn't that a great feeling? A place for everything and everything in it's place. I've heard it's a good feeling...wouldn't know myself...

Lovely, lovely, lovely card holder. To bring more business...and more stuff to organize...

XOXO -N.

P.S. Next time! Holland really played well.

Heleen said...

Your business card holder is just fantastic! Wish I was a litlle more organized...

driftwood shack said...

Oh this sounds so familiar before I start my accounts I always go shopping because pretty paperwork is much nicer to do, isnt it? Lovely card holder too!