12 June 2007

Kitsch...last and final part.


Hello...is this Cinderella on the phone? Oh...good. Lovely.

It's Prince Charming's PA here. The Prince asked me to contact you and inform you he's awfully, awfully sorry but he won't be able to make it today. Or tomorrow, or the rest of the week for all that matters.

Told me he did have a jolly good time last night drinking that Enzianschnaps out of your left shoe, but he has some important engagements this week and some family matters to attend to. He'll give you a ring as soon as he can free himself up.
...
Thank you for being so understanding, my dear.
...
No,no that's all he said, really. I can't make anything else out of it. His Royal Highness is a man of deeds not words..ha,ha...hum. Indeed.
...
Yes, yes of course, I will...I will my dear...
...
Well, uhm..goodbye then. Ta.

3 comments:

Christine said...

*LOL* This really is a funny post ! Where did you find the glass shoe ?
As you obviously have connections to Cinderella, would you please introduce me to her. I so want to meet a celebrity, as back in April I unfortunately was not lucky enough to see one in Los Angeles...
But the poor girl, it seems even princes are unrelaible ... like most men.

BR, Chris

Fledgling said...

Dude, whatever. Listen, can I get my shoe back?

http://xs216.xs.to/xs216/07243/DSCN2877_sm.jpg

BTW, I gave your cell number -- yeah, your private cell -- to my step sister. I told her you were REALLY into her.

Speaking of cell phones, I got a very nice candid on my cell phone of you and that chubby scullery maid in the stables. Who would have guessed YOU had a Fred Flintstone tattoo on your yabba-dabba-do? OK! magazine was very interested: Interested enough to finance a little R&R in the Maldives. So it's ALL good.

TTYL -Cindy


;-P Nancy (who always thought "Prince Charming" was an oxymoron)

Nic said...

nancy hatte offensichtlich auch zu viel enzianschnaps... *lol*

lg, nic

... zierliches füßchen! wow...