1. I can stay under water for 1,5 minutes (not that it has ever been of any use).
2. I love fish (there must be a connection with #1 somewhere).
3. I have great legs. Really. My nose is too big though and my hair...my hair... well, it's there. That's about all I can say about my hair.
4. I am a food snob and a literature snob. I'm a snob. I frequently scold myself for being a snob. I feel being a snob is at best shallow and at worst cynical. SO: I am working on leaving snobbery behind me. Snobbery go!
5. My biggest fear is that something will happen to my kids. No biggest joy(s) in this list. It would get too long.
6. I play three instruments. All of them mediocre. Despite years of practicing.
7. At different stages of my life I wanted to be a singer (blues, man, only blues), actress (effortlessly switching between stage and film, of course), writer, very succesful business manager (just managing stuff, you know), a farmer (what I actually envisioned farming was always a bit vague), a hotel/restaurant owner (the tiny, cute, exclusive kind), a carpenter, a rich wife (in New York), a world traveler, a professional athlete, a journalist, an animal keeper in the Zoo (Really! And I wasn't 6 at the time either), an interior designer (The "Sorry, I only do "Cote d'Azur", Spanish mansions and Palladio" kind of horrible, horrible person).
Name ANY cliché, I've been there. But it has been nice to explore different worlds and indulge in a dream or two. Currently I'm at the stage that I'm happy to be me. That's pretty good I think. So, I'm ready to beat any lurking midlife crisis.
Enough about me - now I'm going out there to tag some people. Gna, gna, gna.